Sunday, July 28, 2019

Vacation Thoughts Part 3 (Finally)

Hello and welcome to the final part of my recap of our vacation to the Gunnison area.

It was fun to get to see all the scenery in the area...going through Lake City to go to Clear Creek Falls.






Then we got on the road home, stopping in Colorado Springs and visiting our good friends Kevin and Michelle Honeycutt, Mom's brother Tom and staying at a bed and breakfast in Fountain, CO.








Although we have been back for about 3 weeks now, I am so looking forward to going back there here in a couple of weeks as I go with a group of men from our church to the Ponderosa camp and build a deck for one of the cabins there.

Yes I will probably do a blog either during the trip or afterward. I am also planning to take video for our media ministry so once that is up and running, I will post the link.

That's about it for now.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment