- I would complain about how hot it has gotten here in Western Oklahoma recently, but then I realized...I'm not halfway around the world wearing full BDU's and a ruck sack and carrying a weapon fearing each day could be my last on this earth.
- I would complain about the lack of speed of me obtaining a job out of state so I can basically start over, but then I realized...there are thousands of Americans in the same predicament (although it is unknown how many of those whose spouses kicked them out of the house) and I should be thankful that at least I have family to fall back on -- probably for most of them, their families wouldn't give them as much as a "kiss my foot". <---notice I kept that G-rated
- Yep, I would sing my "Gloom, Despair and Agony on Me" song (Look it up on YouTube, kids), but then I realized...I do have so much to be thankful for. For my family, for my friends, for my brothers/sisters in the church. I just can't really complain about anything.
Now, on the other hand...(great, now I'm sounding like Tevye from "Fiddler on the Roof")
- I'm ready for 50-60 degree fall weather and Football season
- I'm ready to start over in all aspects including (hopefully) having someone that will stick with me through thick AND thin.