Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016 Thoughts: Finish Strong...

Hello everyone and welcome to Keil's Comments: The Written Blog.

As I am writing this, I have been enjoying a great week with Sharon and her family.  I got to meet Sharon's brother Joe and his family from Colorado.  They are terrific people to be around and get to know.

As I sit here and reflect on the good things that have happened this year and I've mentioned them at least a few times either on the podcast or on here or the many posts on FB so I don't need to go over them again, I realize that there are people whose 2016 wasn't very good at all to put it nicely.  If I can make one request to those people, it would be this and you'd probably guess by the title what it is.

There are 36 days left in 2016 as I am writing this. In those 36 days, make it a point to finish this year strong. What do I mean by that?  Well, for one do something you probably haven't done all year...take a friend out to lunch/coffee/whatever if funds allow.  Call your parents if they are still with us, tell them you love them. Finish that project you've been putting off all year.  Take in some sights around town...our parks in Yukon are totally lit up for Christmas. And if I can put in a couple of plugs here...support my brother Jeremy's Patreon for his Casual Mode gaming channel on YouTube and get some items from our Wedding Registry at WalMart and Target -- we'll also take gift cards.

I do hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving with their friends and family...and let's finish 2016 strong!!!

Until next time...I'll see you either on Facebook, Twitter or on Instagram at rjkeilok






No comments:

Post a Comment