Saturday, August 30, 2014

It's Football Time...

As we get ready to launch into another football season and show our allegiances to whatever school we support, whether it be Oklahoma or Oklahoma State or whatever, here's to our friendships/relationships not exclusively hinging on Crimson & Cream or Orange & Black or any other color combination therein.

Also, I must say this...next Friday will start another season for the Clinton Red Tornadoes, this time with a new head coach.  And as I have done for several years ever since Facebook's been around, I will be providing almost up to the minute score updates. Now maybe this year, I can actually make it to at least a couple of home games. Therefore, I must say this...

If anybody for any reason thinks that I should not fill their news feeds with "RED TORNADO TOUCHDOWN" or any other relevant news regarding our high school alma mater, unfriend me now or forever hold your peace.  

With that being said...GO REDS/SOONERS/POKES/etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment