Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank God It's Over...


Today is the day we kick 2013 into the horizon and look forward to a better year in 2014.  I'm sure a lot of people can relate to the song I posted...

For a lot of my friends (live in person and friends I know through the Interwebs), 2013 was a completely sucky year.

For my church, 2013 was a year of transition as we welcomed not only a new senior minister, but the children's and youth ministers as well.  And I started to get more involved in the church as I am one of the sound techs.

I think a lot of us can pick one particular stand out benchmark moment for this year.  For me, it would definitely be the weekend a group of us from church went to Moore to help out with the tornado relief.  Just looking at all the devastation and some of the rebuilding (at that time) that had gone on...jaw dropping, life changing to say the least.

Here's to 2014 being a better year spiritually, physically, emotionally...and probably financially too!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment