Thursday, February 6, 2020

One Year Later...

Hello and welcome to another edition of Keil's Comments. Before I begin with my post, I want to direct you to Sharon's blog called the Whimsical Warrior. She usually has lots of good stuff on there related to anything and everything, kind of like this blog.  

Now to my thoughts...

A year ago I mentioned on this blog and on a video I posted that I had been dealing with some anxietal issues and I am taking medication to help with it. How have I been in that year's time? 

I have had my good days and I have had my "argh" days but the good days far outweigh the "argh". This past Tuesday was one of those "argh" days.

If you do follow Sharon on her Facebook, you know she's been having some issues related to lupus and having pain in her hips and neck. While she's been dealing with that, her mom Wanda has not been feeling well either. We were having to get schedules rearranged so we could get Mom in to see her doctor. 

Needless to say, I wasn't handling it very well. I even told Sharon when we were coming back from school "with you breaking down and Mom breaking down, I feel like I'm having a breakdown". Reason for me saying that is simple...I wished I could do more in making sure they are taken care of.

Good news here is that Mom's feeling better. Sharon's still in pain but it's manageable.

That's about it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment