Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2020 Vision

Hello and welcome to the year end edition of Keil’s Comments. As I am writing this, I am almost at tears because we will be on the cusp of a new year/decade (for those of you who argue that tomorrow/next year won’t be the start of a new decade...SHUT UP!)

Anyway, I wanted to look back at the goals I set for this past year and see how I measured up since I wrote them as well as what I can do to maintain the momentum. Without further ado, here we go...

Continue to be the husband that God has called me to be and to improve in my listening and communication skills. (That is still a work in progress...and will continue to be so in this next year)

-- Keep up my weight loss...I'm not going to set a specific number but keep going down one or more pounds at a time. Also to keep up the progress in other areas of my health...  (I did great in that department but gained some weight back toward the end of the year. My goal for 2020 is to lose the weight I regained and keep it off) 

-- Stay involved with Community Renewal and the Red Cross, getting more experiences under my belt. (I got to host a block party this year and hopefully I will do more this next year. I have also gotten to do more with the Red Cross, including being the media guy for our chapter and training to be a DAT supervisor)

-- Be more involved in ministry at Immanuel and be open to where God will lead me there. (I got to go on my first mission trip this year to Ponderosa in Colorado this past August... and will be going back this next year. I am also as I am writing this post excited to be leading the men’s breakfast devotional on 1/11)

-- Be a great employee and do my job as unto the Lord. (I got to start cohosting Tradio and filling in on occasion, also producing high school football. Here’s to more of the same if not even more this next year)

That is all I have for right now. From myself, Sharon, Wanda and Spike, here’s to an amazing 2020!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment