Tuesday, March 12, 2019

It's Very Academic...

Hello everyone and welcome to Keil's Comments.

Before we begin, I want to let everyone know that I have a Patreon page up and running...and as of this writing, no one has stepped up to be a Patron. I don't know if it's because of the vagueness of "creating thoughts about life" or what.  If you would like to help, go to this link

Now on to the business at hand --

As I mentioned in the last post, I am participating in our church's IBC Academy and learning about all the nuances of the New Testament...how it came to be and so forth.  Our first quiz was last Wednesday and unfortunately I didn't do so well on it. This week we're studying Matthew...it's going to be fun.

My journey into this class has got me to thinking about possibly going back to school myself. I am looking at possibly taking some classes at Seminole State which is close to my house and I drive by it on the way to the radio station. I have also started to look at possibly Rose State (which does have something close to what I do and what I have been wanting to go to school for which is mass communication) and I also remember Mid-American Christian University has communications courses. Several different ways to go...just want to make sure I make the right choice.

That's about it for now...until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment