Saturday, December 30, 2017

My Goals for 2018

“Then the Lord said to me, “Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.”
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2:2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of the blog. Hope everyone is doing their best to stay warm this weekend.

You notice that the title of this entry is “My Goals for 2018” and not “My Resolutions”. While it would be easy to write “resolutions”, let’s be realistic here...when it comes to New Years, people make such lofty goals that they either forget about them after a couple of weeks or don’t act on them at all.

With that in mind, here are some goals that I would like to achieve in 2018 (with God’s and y’all’s help)...


  1. To grow in my role as a husband and priest of my home and follow Christ’s example of loving His bride, the Church.
  2. To expand in ministry and to listen to God’s voice.
  3. To attain and sustain a healthy weight, even if it does include weight loss surgery. Notice I didn’t write a specific number here.
  4. To not be easily frustrated over small things and to not “beat myself up” every time things don’t go the way I expect them to.
I am sure that there will be other goals that will come to mind, but these are the four main ones.

I am getting ready to restart the podcast... I got some of the production elements laid down already. Hope to have the first new episode up soon.

Here’s to a great 2018...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment