Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas 2015 Thoughts...

The not so corny tradition unlike any other has come around for another year...

Greetings from the NEWWWW Casa de Keil branch in Yukon, OK.

Jeremy and I have been here almost a month and so far we like it.  Our neighbors are great; our apartment manager Connie has been tremendous; we haven't had any problems with anybody and vice versa.  Only problems we encounter is when Jeremy gets home from work he has to park about two buildings down but that's no big deal.

I have been attending church across the street at Christ's Church of Yukon or CCY -- everyone that I have met have been real nice.  I had put on their version of a "Connecting Card" (like what First Christian has) that I need a couch/love seat/either/both and within a few days one of the associate pastors and another gentlemen brought it over.

Aside from that, the apartment is slowly coming together.  I guess a couple of recliners, a coffee table and some side tables would be good to put on our Christmas wish list.

Don't want to get into any other details like those other Christmas letters...especially when they reach the WTMI audience (Way Too Much Information).

Obviously Christmas 2015 is going to be a different and interesting one for me.  For the past three years I've been at Mom and Dad's side, helping out around the house doing what I can. This year, I'm in a new apartment in a new city...this time, I'm helping Jeremy out around the house and doing what I can here, only with a little more responsibility with making sure the electricity is paid so we can still have lights and the internet is paid so Jeremy can still do his stuff and I can still do stuff like my podcast, which by the way I plan on starting back up in the new year.

If any of y'all are in the Yukon area, you are more than welcome to come by and say hi...I'm here by myself most days. If you would like my address, message me on Facebook or if you have my number, call me and I'll give it to you.

May you have a very Merry Christmas and a very joyful and happy 2016.

Until next time....

Robert 

No comments:

Post a Comment