Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Phoning it in II:

It's been a few weeks since I have done a blog post on the phone...mainly because I have been without a computer. (In case you didn't see the last post, my laptop died two weeks ago and I have a new one on layaway at our local Kmart -- which as it stands I should be able to get it on May 1).

Of course, besides doing the normal things a phone like mine does, including take and receive calls...I have been using it for all the social media things that I do and whatnot, which tends to leave me putting it on the charger more than having it off.

Anyway, I am in for an interesting experience this weekend as I will be walking a 5K for Relay for Life in Burns Flat, OK with my dad. As of now, I don't know what the course looks like so basically I will be walking around Burns Flat not knowing any landmarks other than the Vo-Tech and the airpark. Hopefully I don't get lost...

That's about it for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment