Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Apparently my brain did not want me to go to sleep unless I added "My 2 Cents" on the whole "government shutdown" thing...so here it goes...

Yes, people are pointing fingers and blaming the other side for this shutdown,  acting like a bunch of spoiled children who don't get their way when they are told they can't have a certain item (candy, toy, etc.)  My niece and nephew are better behaved than these numbnutseses...and they're 5 and 3.

I am of the thinking here (and the opinion expressed here is mine and only mine, not influenced by Beck or Limbaugh or whoever) that if someone is to blame for all this...we should look at ourselves in the mirror.  We voted these goofballs in there...they told us what they would do if we elected them and we were like "ok" like a bunch of dunces.  And I've noticed that while nobody that I know of on the state and local level act like this, it's become apparent that the national Democrats have acted more and more like their mascot. Not pointing fingers, just stating an opinion.  I know, you're going to pop up "Well, Rob...some of the conservatives aren't that much better."  True...hence the acronym RINO (Republican in Name Only).

We've got pretty much a whole year to commit this to memory until the next election cycle.  I'm sure there will be a lot of us that will keep this in mind when we go to select who our next Congressman or Senator will be that will probably have to take up this issue next year....and pray that we don't make the same mistake as we did last time when we voted these knuckleheads in.  

OK, brain...now that I've said my piece, will you shut up and let me sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment