Friday, April 19, 2013

What a Week...

Needless to say, this has been one very emotional week in our nation.  With the bombing at the Boston Marathon, which has ensued into a manhunt with one of the suspects dead and another one being chased all over the Boston area to the explosion and tragedy in West, TX to now today (as I write this) remembering our own tragedy in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.

I am just now beginning to be overwhelmed with emotion over what all has transpired in this week.  The person who is usually strong and offers a shoulder to lean on and some kind of comfort (yet freaks out over something like my Dad falling and hitting his head on the kitchen floor) now is to the point where I need shoulders of my own...and that doesn't happen that often!

No comments:

Post a Comment