Monday, March 11, 2013

An Open Letter to the Conclave...

To the College of Cardinals currently meeting in Vatican City:

I know you will not be able to see this, being that all outside communication is jammed, but I thought I would give you something to think about as you meet to select who will lead your Catholic church.

I must qualify my comments as saying I am not part of the Catholic faith, but I am a follower of Jesus and a "practicing Christian" like the great Apostle Paul.

I encourage you to disregard everything that you may have heard on who the "experts" might say who may be selected the next Pope.  The only ones that know who will be the new Pontiff will be you, and the Holy Trinity -- Father, Son and Holy Spirit.   Put the natural politics aside and let the Holy Spirit lead you and guide you through the process, and may the new Pope be the one He wants and has ordained for this time and place.

Like the rest of the world, Catholic and Protestant, I will pray with you as this process unfolds.  May God's blessings be on you at this time.

A fellow Pilgrim in the journey of Faith,

Robert Keil
Clinton, OK

No comments:

Post a Comment