Thursday, October 12, 2017

Podcast Update and other things...

Hello and welcome to another edition of the Keil's Comments blog.  Let's get right to it...

I know I haven't done a podcast in a while and there are a few factors as to why I haven't.  One being as soon as I have a thought about something I don't write it down and by the time I can get around to either write it down or record it, it's gone...like it's not that important or anything.  Another reason being right now I get busy with other things that time just gets away from me...that and also I am needing to replace some equipment (i.e. a headset that accidentally got run over).

With that in mind, I am looking at tentatively shooting for a return date of the Keil's Comments podcast for around the first week of January. Reason for then is so I can get back to somewhat of a normal schedule of production, and so I can prepare for helping Sharon with what she wants to do with her students with writing and recording their podcasts and that sort of thing.

I've also been getting a new newsletter put together for our neighborhood...it's still in the writing phase and I've got a major case of writer's block that I need to overcome.  Like with many other projects, sometimes it just takes a strategically placed item of footwear to get something going.

Don't have much of anything else to write about right now...of course as soon as I do, I'll make sure to write it down and post it on here, unless it's fueled by emotion then it's just best to not publish it or broadcast it so it won't add any fuel to any kind of fire that might be going on.

That is it for now...until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment