Friday, April 29, 2016

What to do, what to do...

Hello everyone, and welcome to Keil's Comments:  The Written Blog.

As you know if you have listened to my podcast (you are listening to the podcast, aren't you?), I mention this in my contact info section as well as my e-mail and my social media pages.  But I've been wondering something as of late...

I hardly ever get on here unless there is a little bit of news that can't wait until I record the podcast -- which is usually a 5 or 6 day wait in between posting on Podcast Machine and recording the fresh episode on Wednesdays or Thursdays depending on what material I want to cover.

I'm wondering and I am asking for your input on this -- should I keep this and have for any big news or comments that can't wait until I record the new episode or just drop this altogether.

You can let me know...
on e-mail at rjkeilok@gmail.com
on Facebook
and on Twitter

I'm not going to set a deadline (as in "I need to hear from you by such-and-such date and time") but at least let me know through the week if you can.

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment