Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Oh, What a Year...

As is my custom every year, I participate in my own "tradition unlike any other":  My own version of the "Christmas letter".

This year has been a terrific year for me.  First, I got my SSI in March, which in turn led me to finally be able to file for and get divorced.  Trust me folks...that was one of the best things I have done for me this year.

The other best thing I've done this year is getting myself back on a healthy track.  From the weekly visits to see the wound care doc in OKC that would take up most of the day (and that's just the wait to get back home) to now the weekly visits at my nurse prac Kristy's office to go over my meals and such and encouraging me to keep dropping the lbs.

I'm excited to see what 2015 brings...as they say on the news, stay tuned.

To all my friends and family:  I love y'all very much and may y'all have a very Merry Christmas and may your 2015 be better than this year!!!

Robert






No comments:

Post a Comment